Great Columbia Crossing – 2013 T-shirt Art Contest
Would you like your artwork to appear on the next Great Columbia Crossing event T-shirt? Enter the 2013 Art Contest for your design to be considered.
Art Contest Terms and Conditions:
• Art will primarily be used on the T-shirt, so consideration will be given for designs that translate well to this medium.
• The event logo may be incorporated into art design submissions, but is not required.
• The art design can be for both the front of the T-shirt and sleeve. The back of the shirt is reserved for sponsor recognition.
• The winner gives permission to the Chamber to use the art freely in promotion of the Great Columbia Crossing event, in 2013 and future years.
• Submitted artwork must be your original creation.
• Artists may submit up to three entries per person.
• Artwork can be submitted with date and event info if you choose, but we require a text free copy of the artwork, too. Our T-shirt printer may need to manipulate the art for best printing results.
• Entries must be submitted in digital format, at least 300dpi by email or on disk.
• Include the entry form with your art at the time of submission.
• All entries are due to the Chamber no later than Monday, May 20th: DEADLINE EXTENDED Astoria Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce Attn: GCX Art Contest Mailing address: PO Box 176, Astoria, OR 97103 Physical address: 111 W. Marine Dr., Astoria OR Email to: marketing @ oldoregon . com
• Selection of the 2013 Great Columbia Crossing Artwork will be determined by a committee of Chamber staff and board members. The winner will be notified by May 13, 2013.
• The winner will be paid $500 for use of their art. Artists credit will appear on the 2013 Registration Brochure, the Great Columbia Crossing website, and on promotional materials as space allows.
• By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Chamber and their respective employees, officers, directors, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
• The Chamber reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. The Chamber reserves the right to not select a winner if no entries are deemed appropriate.
Please include the following information with your entry, or download and print the entry form for each art piece submitted.
Indicate that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this art contest.
Copyright © 2014 Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.
Pacific Power - 2014 Annual Banquet
2013-2014 President’s Circle
Platinum Level Sponsors
Holiday Inn Express
Lum’s Auto Center
Recology Western Oregon
Wauna Federal Credit Union
Gold Level Sponsors
Columbia River Bar Pilots
Medix Ambulance Services
P&L Johnson Mechanical
United Site Services
Warrenton Auto & Marine Repair
Wet Dog Cafe
Silver Level Sponsors
Providence Medical Group - Warrenton
State Senator Betsy Johnson
Bronze Level Sponsors
Clatsop Community Bank
Ocean Beauty Seafoods
Pig ‘n Pancake Restaurant
The Ship Inn
Suzanne Elise Assisted Living Center
Teevin Bros. Land & Timber