RACE DAY - Sunday, October 16, 2016
Registration opens on May 1 each year and closes when we reach our maximum capacity of 3,500 participants. There is NO race day registration.
Click the image above to register online via GetMeRegistered. Or, stop by the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce at 111 W. Marine Drive, Astoria, to pick up a paper registration form.
The Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce does not guarantee a specific bib number based on the date of registration.
There are no refunds for any purchases associated with the Great Columbia Crossing 10k, including registration fees. Registration cannot be transferred to another person and you cannot give your bib to another person.
- 10k Run/Walk Basic Registration: $40
- Chip Timing Upgrade: $5 (only participants with chip timing are eligible to win medals and listed on the official Results Page)
- T-Shirt: $15 (available in cotton or polyester)
- Shuttle bus service to start of race from the Port of Astoria (Oregon) or the Port of Chinook (Washington)
- Bib number
- Light snacks
- 5 "Clam Bucks" that can be redeemed toward a $5 purchase at participating Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce businesses Oct. 13-Oct. 19, 2016. Click on the Clam Bucks Page for the list of participating business to date.
- The once-a-year opportunity to run/walk across the Astoria-Megler Bridge!
If you receive a complimentary registration form, it is due by Sept. 5, 2016, and void after that date OR once registration has reached the maximum capacity of 3,500 participants.
Please return the registration form in person to the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce, 111 W. Marine Drive, Astoria, or mail the registration form to the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 176, Astoria, OR, 97103. You can also register online using the sponsor code provided on the complimentary registration form.
Complimentary registration does not include a t-shirt or chip timing, but those items can be purchased with your registration.