CLICK THE IMAGE TO REGISTER:
Online Registration Fee:
10k Run/Competitive Walk: $45 (includes disposable electronic bib chip)
10k Walk: $40 (only registered runners & competitive walkers are chip timed & eligible for medals)
- free parking
- shuttle bus service to start of race from the Port of Astoria (OR) or the Port of Chinook (WA)
- bib number
- light snacks
- 5 "Clam Bucks" that can be redeemed toward a $5 purchase at participating Astoria Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce businesses October 8-October 11, 2015
- the once-a-year opportunity to run/walk across the Astoria-Megler Bridge
*The Astoria Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce does not guarantee a specific bib number based on the date of registration.*
If you receive a complimentary registration, the registration form is DUE by September 4, 2015 and VOID once registration is closed. You can also register online using the sponsor code provided on the Complimentary Registration form. Complimentary registration does not include a free t-shirt. Please return the registration form in person or mail to the Astoria Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce or mail registration form to the Astoria Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 176, Astoria, OR 97103.
Registration Capacity: 3,500
- There are NO REFUNDS for any purchases made with the Great Columbia Crossing
- Registration cannot be transferred & you cannot give your bib to another person
Questions? Email Event Coordinator Kelsey Balensifer or call 503-325-6311.