Click the image below to register!
RACE DAY - Sunday, October 13, 2019
Registration opens on May 1 each year and closes when we reach our maximum capacity of 3,500 participants. Register online or pick up a paper registration form at the Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce, 111 W. Marine Drive, Astoria, OR 97103. Paper forms will be available on June 1, 2019. There is NO race day registration.
The Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce does not guarantee a specific bib number based on the date of registration.
There are no refunds for any purchases associated with the Great Columbia Crossing 10K run/walk, for any reason, including cancellation of the event. Registration cannot be transferred to another person and you cannot give your bib to another person. Registration cannot be transferred to a future year's event.
Race registration is $40 per person. Optional t-shirts are $15 to $17 each.
- Shuttle bus service to start of race from the Port of Astoria (Oregon) or the Port of Chinook (Washington)
- Bib number with timing chip
- Finish line snacks & water
- 5 "Clam Bucks" that can be redeemed toward a $5 purchase at participating Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce businesses during valid dates. Click on the Clam Bucks Page for the list of participating business to date.
- The once-a-year opportunity to run/walk across the Astoria-Megler Bridge!
Complimentary registrations are provided to event sponsors and contest winners. Please click the GetMeRegistered image at the top of this page to start the registration process. Be sure to type in your "Comp Code" under the "Promotional Code" heading during Step 2 of 4 (Registration Form).
Confirm Your Registration
Not sure if you're registered for the event or not? Can't find your confirmation email from our registration system? Type your first and last name into the search box below to double check!