Registration is now open! Click the image below to register!
RACE DAY - Sunday, October 14, 2018
Registration opens on May 1 each year and closes when we reach our maximum capacity of 3,500 participants. There is NO race day registration.
The Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce does not guarantee a specific bib number based on the date of registration.
There are no refunds for any purchases associated with the Great Columbia Crossing 10k run/walk, for any reason, including cancellation of the event. Registration cannot be transferred to another person and you cannot give your bib to another person. Registration cannot be transferred to a future year's event.
Race registration is $40 per person. Optional t-shirts are $15 to $17 each.
- Shuttle bus service to start of race from the Port of Astoria (Oregon) or the Port of Chinook (Washington)
- Bib number with timing chip
- Finish line snacks & water
- 5 "Clam Bucks" that can be redeemed toward a $5 purchase at participating Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce businesses during valid dates. Click on the Clam Bucks Page for the list of participating business to date.
- The once-a-year opportunity to run/walk across the Astoria-Megler Bridge!
More information about complimentary registration will be posted as we get closer to the event.