Every participant in the Great Columbia Crossing 10k receives 5 “Clam Bucks” -- wooden tokens worth $1 each -- with their registration packet!
Clam Bucks are spent just like cash at participating Chamber member businesses ONLY. Watch for the "Clam Bucks Accepted Here" signs at businesses when you're out and about in the area.
Clam Bucks are valid from Thursday, Oct. 12 through Wednesday, Oct. 18.
Limit: 5 Clam Bucks/Person/Transaction
Additional businesses will be added to the list as they sign up.
- -Astoria Brewing Company: 1196 Marine Drive, Astoria
- -Bridgewater Bistro: 20 Basin Street, Astoria
- -Charlie's Chowder House: 1335 Marine Drive, Astoria
- -Norma's Seafood & Steak: 20 N. Columbia Street, Seaside
- -Pig 'n Pancake: 146 W. Bond Street, Astoria
- -Wet Dog Cafe & Brewery: 144 11th Street, Astoria
- -The Cellar on 10th: 1004 Marine Drive, Astoria
- -Deja Vu Thrift Store & Boutique: 1389 Duane Street, Astoria
- -Englund Marine & Industrial Supply: 95 Hamburg Avenue, Astoria
- -Finn Ware: 1116 Commercial Street, Astoria
- -Gimre's Shoes: 239 14th Street, Astoria
- -Godfather's Books & Espresso Bar: 1108 Commercial Street, Astoria
- -Lucy's Books: 348 12th Street, Astoria