Every participant in the Great Columbia Crossing 10k receives 5 “Clam Bucks” -- wooden tokens worth $1 each -- with their registration packet!
Clam Bucks are spent just like cash at participating Chamber member businesses ONLY. Watch for the "Clam Bucks Accepted Here" signs at businesses when you're out and about in the area.
Clam Bucks are valid from Thursday, Oct. 11 through Wednesday, Oct. 17.
Limit: 5 Clam Bucks/Person/Transaction
Additional participating 2018 businesses will be added to the list as they sign up.
- Astoria Brewing Co. Pub - 144 11th Street, Astoria
- Astoria Brewing Co. Tap Room - 1196 Marine Drive, Astoria
- Bridgewater Bistro - 20 Basin Street, Astoria
- Fort George Brewery & Public House - 1483 Duane Street, Astoria
- Geno's Pizza & Burgers - 3693 Leif Erickson Drive, Astoria
- Mo's Restaurant - 101 15th Street, Astoria
- Pig 'N Pancake - 146 W. Bond Street, Astoria